The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C02) exam is intended for individuals who can effectively demonstrate an overall knowledge of the AWS Cloud independent of a specific job role.
The exam validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks:
- Explain the value of the AWS Cloud
- Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understand security best practices
- Understand AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices
- Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage - Identify AWS services for common use cases
All questions listed in this website are collected from other open sources free websites. Answers are checked and added by passnexam team very carefully.
Passnexam does not guarantee that the same questions will arise in the real exam.
AWS is a registered trade mark of Amazon Inc. All rights reserved.